- Project Role : Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description : Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Websphere Application Server & Portal Administration
- Good To Have Skills :IBM WebSphere MQ,JBoss Application Server Administration,Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Installation, upgrading, configuration and maintenance of WAS/JBOSS/Apache PHP/ Apache web server - Security Patch, repository management 2 Interact with IS team and Technology architect 3 Conduct appropriate change, performance management 4 Manage end to end Security 5 Drive automations and DEVOPS implementation 6 Capacity management and providing optimal solutions 7 L3 troubleshooting skill for complicated issues relating to http/EJB/JMS/Datasource/WAS dumps/memory leak
- Technical Experience : - Overall IT exp of minimum 9 years or above in Middleware Administration -Expert in Installation, upgrading, configuration and maintenance of WAS/JBOSS/Apache PHP/ apache web server - Expert in End to End SSL certificate configuration/Management - Expert in J2EE architecture and distributed enterprise environment - Expertise in WAS/WASCE to JBOSS migration - Expertise in JBOSS EAP and Domain mode - Apache web server installation, configuration and good concept in CHROOT web server config
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good analytical and troubleshooting skills the ability to think logically through a problem 2 Must have the initiative, tenacity and commitment to see problems through to resolution 3 Ability to work shift patterns and provide 24/7 support
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture standard
- Additional Information : 1 Good to have relevant certifications 2 Ready to work in 24/7 rotation based shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.