- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP FSCM Treasury & Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Must have SAP FSCM Treasury Risk Management experience 2 Design and Build FSCM Treasury and Risk management processes 3 Should have good knowledge about Cash and liquidity, Bank account management 4 Interact with client and gather requirements 5 Provide support for any issues reported 6 Have worked on RICEFW objects and should be able to deliver the work assigned independently
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in SAP FSCM Treasury and Risk management Should have minimum 1 implementation and 2 support project experience in SAP FSCM TRM Integration with other Modules of SAP 2 Capacity to work independently 3 Should have good understanding on standard project life cycle like Agile, Portfolio Management 4 Define and build mapping SAP and Bank interfaces
- Professional Attributes : 1 Resource Should have good communication and analytical skills 2 Should have good presentation and communication skills 3 Engage with the stakeholders to understand the business requirements, issues and provide solution 4 Should be good in working with onshore-offshore delivery model
- Additional Information : Any relevant certification is a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.