- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP FSCM Treasury & Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Would be part of Enhancement AD project and would be responsible for providing standard / custom solutions to various client requirements in the area of SAP-Treasury Risk Management SAP-TRM independently Which includes delivering the project/s following SDLC life cycle, starting from Blue Printing; Design; Build; Test; UAT support; Go-live and Post Go-live Support
- Technical Experience : -5 years of SAP-Treasury experience Should be proficient/expert in different sub modules of SAP-Treasury Risk Management -Involved in End to End Configurations of In House Cash IHC Treasury Risk Management TRM -Knowledge on set up of Cash Management and Deep understanding of Swift Interface and Correspondence -Complete Knowledge of Banking including Bank Accounts; House bank set up; Electronic and Manual Bank Statement set up -Experience in roll-out or Support of Brazil County
- Professional Attributes : Confident to learn the client specific process Be hands on and analytical so as to arrive at solutions for Client specific requirements independently Should able to work in a dynamic, interactive and global team Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : MBA-Finance/ ICWA / CA / Mcom
- Additional Information : Candidates with MBA Finance should have done their graduation in Commerce / Accounting / Finance
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.