- Project Role : Application Designer
- Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM CICS (Customer Information Control System)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Independently Analyze mainframe complex online and batch programs, come up with high level design document B: Good knowledge on Mainframe tools such as File Aid, SPUFI, Abend Aid C: Design, Develop and configure software systems to meet the client requirements D: Perform Unit Testing and required QA process to test the software component E: Should work on application development projects and have waterfall and agile sdlc development experience
- Technical Experience : At least 5 years of hands on experience with IBM Mainframe with expertise on Cobol, JCL, VSAM, DB2 and CICS Experience working on data or application migration projects will be added advantage Experience with DevOps concepts needed Knowledge on Cloud would be good Experience working on Agile Scrum methodology Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional Attributes : Key Responsibility- F Apply knowledge of technology, application, methodologies, process and tools to support client requirements G: Should help client in value added activities by introducing automations as needed and deliver the same
- Educational Qualification : BE/Btech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.