- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :New Delhi
- Must Have Skills :SAP Monitoring & Tools
- Good To Have Skills :SAP BASIS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience in Implementation/upgrade of SAP Solution Manager 71 to 72 with Content Activation 2 Proven crisis management LMDB / SLD configuration 3 SMD Agent, Wily setup and configuration 4 Solution management and Process management in SAP Solution Manager 5 Creating Project structure, Updating documents with Process governance in SAP Solution Manager and Integration with third party tool like Service now, Remedy 6 Technical Monitoring setup, BPMON, IDOC, EEM, DVM, CCLM, CBTA
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in implementing ChaRM, Requirement management, E- Signature, Branches, Process governance and Process structure connection to landscape 2 Should have Hands- on experience in Design Document, Functional and Technical Specifications Document, Test Case Document, Training Presentation, Configuration Guide and User Manual 3 Very strong Problem-Solving skill
- Professional Attributes : 1 good communication skill 2 3 to 6 years of experience in Solution Manager 3 Should have Solman 72 experience and knowledge on SAP basis 4 Good Troubleshooting skills 5 SAP Solman certification will be an added advantage
- Educational Qualification : Education:UG -BTech/BE Computers PG - Post Graduation Not Required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.