- Project Role : Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description : Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level : 7
- Work Experience : 12-15 years
- Work Location : Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Data Management Consulting,Information Strategy
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Engage in discussions with deal teams and clients to understand business problems and solutioning requirements b Develop the solution blueprint and scoping, estimation, staffing in deal shaping process c Drive Discovery activities and design workshops with client and lead strategic road mapping and operating model design discussions d Drive solution presentation, orals and other client conversations and drive Program and Engagement Management
- Technical Experience : a At least 3 to 4 End to End Implementation experience in leading Data centric Strategic transformation programs b Understanding of Big data tools and technologies c Working knowledge of atleast 2 big data tool preferred d Experience in more than 1 cloud platform from AWS, Azure and GCP prefered
- Professional Attributes : a Strong business analysis skills and ability to exercise judgment b Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills c Eagerness to learn and develop self on an ongoing basis d Excellent client facing and interpersonal skills to develop relationships with clients and team
- Educational Qualification : Engineering degree with MBA ie BEorBTech,MBA
- Additional Information : Overall IT experience 12 yrs and relevant 10 yrs
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.