- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Core Banking Fundamentals
- Good To Have Skills :Swift Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Work with the business users and capture business requirements accurately 2Ensure the business requirements, and proposed solutions, achieve the customers goals 3Hands-on experience in requirements life cycle management in banking and financial domain Should be able to manage requirements from inception to implementation 4Be part of the by closely working with Scrum masters and squad members to deliver quality end-to-end solution, including reviewing of other interface functional specification
- Technical Experience : 5 Must be a techno functional person who is able to participate and contribute in the technical discussions as well 6Review test strategy, scope and scenarios to ensure there is comprehensive coverage by the testing team 7Perform functional testing to ensure deliverables are meeting the requirement 8Work closely with business and country stakeholders for end to end system implementation and post-live support 9Experience and exposure to payments with very good functional knowledge on industry sta
- Professional Attributes : 1 Able to communicate effectively 2 Solid Presentation and Analytical Skills 3 Must be a self-starter and work under minimum guidance 4 Must be a good team player 5 Ability to work under tight timelines and pressures 6 Must be able to organize work with proper tracking and closing out t
- Educational Qualification : BE/btech
- Additional Information : N/A
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.