- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features B: Design Business Process Management BPM and Business Rules Engines BRE applications using PegaSystems Pega Rules Process Commander PRPC C: Exposure to understanding and designing overall solution architecture D: Expert communication skills E: Pega CPDC certification
- Technical Experience : A: Pega v7x hands on experience B: Pega decisioning hands on experience C: 6 years of Pega experience D: Pega CSSA certified E: Experience with Integration Service design and build F: Able to coordinate with the Solution Architect in taking design decisions G: Working with Agents Batch processing H: Experience is using building PRPC frameworks for reuse, using Pega Connectors Services for integration, PRPC tools PAL, Tracer, Security Model, Access Groups, UI Portals, Log Analyzer
- Professional Attributes : A : Good communication
- Additional Information : I: Experience in PRPC configuration and customization J: Experience on Pega IAC, SOAP Interface
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.