- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Splunk
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization,Splunk Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Primary responsibility involves, advanced Splunk tuning, data and infrastructure analysis, query tuning, optimizing buckets and data transfer, introspection of the performance metrics with a focus to optimize the output and search time 2 Designing/Redesigning experience of Splunk cluster SNPM 3 Experience in enterprise level Splunk and sizing of splunk installations would be an added advantage 4 Good understanding of AWS Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform is a plus
- Technical Experience : 1 3years of SPLUNK Admin or Architect
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication 2 Good Team Player 3 Team building capabilities
- Educational Qualification : BE/Degree
- Additional Information : SPLUNK Admin or Architect
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.