- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 7
- Work Experience : 12-15 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Architecture Principles
- Good To Have Skills :Tech Solution Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design Develop: Convert specifications about business requirements into programming instructions Conduct impact analysis, and analysis of organizational needs goals, for development and implementation of application systems 2 Programming Ability: Perform and coordinate complex application programming activities including develop specifications, code, test, debug, document, and adjust in order to ensure successful implementation and maintenance of programs
- Technical Experience : 3 Continuous Improvement Collaboration: Share your best practices and coding knowledge at all times to help enhance existing processes and technologies, improving documentation, maximizing learning on the team, and encouraging process optimization
- Professional Attributes : 1 5 years of hands on experience on MS SQL Server/ SSRS and SSIS development and/or mySQL/Oracle/GCP/BigQuery, demonstrated proficiency in T-SQL 2 5 years of hands on experience on Enterprise Reporting Platform/Reporting Solutions
- Educational Qualification : 3 3 years of hands on experience on AZ, demonstrated proficiency in Azure DB and analytics component
- Additional Information : 1 Oracle Database development experience is highly desirable 2 Tableau and Power BI development expe
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.