Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1, Should work on MDG and Build Customize and Enhance Master Data Governance Custom application, Maintain the application post go-live and to be a key analyst for MDG application handling single handedly 2, He should be aware about all technical concepts of MDG Technical and be able to lead a team in MDG material, Equipments and BP application 3,The resource should be good in MDG Technical, MDG Custom Application and HANA Concepts He should also be ready to take up task to advise, design build
- Technical Experience : 1, MDG Concepts , Data Modelling, FPM Floor Plan Manager , Individual should be able to Build MDG Custom Application in FPM without support, Web-Dynpro, BRF, BRF, Derivation, Validation, Work-Flow, SAP ECC MM, Equipments and Customers 2,Rule Based Workflow Components, BRF - Decision Tables, Customizing concept in MDG, Workflow Template Handling UIBB Configurations, Handling Active and Inactive Data, DRF Framework and customizing CBAs MDG Framework
- Professional Attributes : 1, Should be flexible in working with onsite and offshore teams 2,Able to drive independently assigned work 3,Should have good communication and problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : 1, minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.