- Project Role : Application Designer
- Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :TIBCO BusinessWorks
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Design, Develop/Build and implement applications using Tibco products by involving in various SDLC phases like Requirement gathering, analysis, programming, testing, deploying, debugging etc - - Develop interfaces in line with standards and guidelines to follow best practices - Collaborate across teams to get the work done
- Technical Experience : - 3 years of experience with TIBCO Product Suite Tibco Business works BW5/BW6 AND Tibco IProcess/BPM- Knowledge in XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath - Expertise in implementing SOA concepts by designing and developing Web Services using WSDL - SOAP and Service palettes using SOAPHTTP, SOAPJMS - Strong experience creating or invoking REST services using Tibco BW5/BW6 - Experience in working with databases, creating SQL Queries, PLSQL that are required for Integration
- Professional Attributes : -Positive Attitude -Communication skills -Flexibility -Taking initiative
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.