- Project Role : Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Pune
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Spring MVC (Model View Controller)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Design, Coding, Unit Testing and Documentation for a feature/module B:Maintenance of existing features/modules C:Working with Business Analysts and internal/external customers to ensure that requirements are understood D:Production of accurate, unambiguous technical specifications E:Participating in solution approach, test plan and code reviews F:Full ownership and accountability to deliver on agreed upon plans on schedule and to defined quality standards
- Professional Attributes : A:Excellent analytical skills B:Brilliant written, verbal and telephonic communication skills C:Ability to shape ideas and networking with key stakeholders using ones knowledge and experience
- Educational Qualification : A: Min 15 years of full time eductaion
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.