- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :WebMethods Fabric
- Good To Have Skills :Integration Architecture Blueprint & Design Solutions
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Development using flow services, Java services, adapter services - Worked on Broker publish/subscribe and request/response model 2 Integrate the systems using middleware Web methods 3 Create and maintain technical specifications from business requirement 4 Development using flow services, Java services, adapter services - Worked on Broker publish/subscribe and request/response model 5 Effectively work in a highly agile environment, constantly changing requirements - Multitasking work
- Technical Experience : 1 3-5 yrs of experience in Iway architecture and components 2 Good experience on major Adapter JDBC, SAP, SEEBERGER, SOAP REST - must have - Extensively worked on EDI formats like EDIFACT, ANSIX12 - Mapping from EDI to Idoc and Idoc to EDI, Flatfile to Idoc and idoc to Flatfile 3 Good knowledge in any database systems Sqlserver/Oracle 4 Hands on experience in Java technology/Iway integration tools
- Professional Attributes : 1 Very good communication skills 2 Flexibility and accountability 3 Good team player 4 Eager to learn new tech skills 5 Out of box thinking
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors degree in computer science preferred or 2 15 years of full-time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.