- Project Role : Application Designer
- Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Must HaveMinimum 4 years of experience in Designing and Development using Java web technologiesMinimum 1 years of working experience in migrating Java applicationsExperience in enterprise frameworks JMS, EJB, Spring-MVC, Spring-Boot, Hibernate, Jax-WS, JSF, Restful web services and Apache Tomcat/TomEE/JBoss application deploymentGood analytical and debugging skills and experience in deploying applications in application servers
- Professional Attributes : A: Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization B: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : BE IT/Computer Engineering BTech Computer Science Graduate in IT eg BSCIT, BSC Computer Science
- Additional Information : A: Strong written oral communication skills B: Should be open to work in shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.