- Project Role : Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description : Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM Master Data Management
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition,UNIX Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: In defined role scope, ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable B: Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards C: Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and
- Technical Experience : A: Support operations by monitoring and analyzing master data, key data, and master relationship data within the Customer data Management landscape B: Require Core Technical IBM MDM, Java/J2EE, Restful Webservices, EJB and Unix C: Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality D: Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction
- Professional Attributes : A: Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access B: Good communication skills to communicate with customers, team members, external data providers, and management C: Good skills in design, and architecture
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Standards
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.