- Project Role : Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description : Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis,Wealth Management Advisory Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Understanding and implementation of SDLC processes across large projects B Liase with the application owners in understanding the existing processes and determine the fit/gap C Work along with the team in addressing the gap and documenting the same D Exposure to technology like Java / Net and Oracle DB is desirable E Should have good documentation skills F Work along with client in recommending and identifying the process/solution/design changes for the applications in scope G Thorough under
- Technical Experience : A Knowledge / Experience in Credit Risk and Issuer Risk domains B Business Analysis with 5 8 years of experience and analysis skills Requirement gathering, stakeholder management, creating / tracking requirements, Creating functional requirement documents, running workshops, prioritization etc C Business Analysis skill in Capital Markets specifically in Risk Management D Credit Risk skills Stress, EAD, LER, BASEL III norms, CCAR etc E Knowledge / Experience in Credit Risk and Issuer Risk domai
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skill
- Additional Information : A: system resiliency role B: Flex being any location in India
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.