- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Adobe AEM/CQ
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understand business domain and work with product management to develop long and short-term technical vision 2 Design, build, and integrate highly maintainable, scalable and reliable content-driven applications on top of the AEM core platform, and integrate with other systems 3 Develop custom AEM templates, components, widgets, and workflows following best practices and standards for component reusability and maintainability 4 Leverage powerful AEM features such as Multi-Site Manager MSM
- Technical Experience : 1 7 years of experience with HP Load Runner/ Performance Center 2 Responsible for developing and executing formal PERFORMANCE 3 PERFORMANCE test execution and analysis of PERFORMANCE test results 4 Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business 5 Documents all problems and assists in their resolution
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Analytical Skills 2 Good Presentation Skills 3 Good Communication Skils Ability to work in a team and as well as an Individual contributor
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
- Additional Information : AEM Tester is required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - SharePoint Designer
Posted 2 days ago
Sr. Java and React Developer
Posted 4 days ago
USA MD - Bethesda
Federal - Power BI Configuration Support
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.