- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAS BI Tools
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL,Tableau,Teradata BI
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Lead a development team with ability to Analyze business requirements, propose, design and implement technical solutions Responsible for design and development of SAS reports in support of enterprise risk management, analytics and reporting Work effectivelywith the SME teams to ensure that all approved development, deployment Production Support procedures are followed Provide production support for existing systems, troubleshoot data and/or system issues Identify root causes and resolve data
- Technical Experience : Extensive experience with database development tools Oracle, Toad, ETL and integration technologies Experience developing large scale systems Experience developing interfaces to Oracle or other SQL-based databases from SAS Experience workingin controlled development, testing and production environments Experience in Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, PL/SQL, ETL processing Familiarity with development toolkits source repositories SVN/GIT etc Sound understanding of RDBM
- Professional Attributes : Should have handled a development / production support team Ready to work in UK shift Good communication and interpersonal Skills Aware of Accenture metrics collection
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.