- Project Role : Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Fenergo Client Lifecycle Management Solution
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Configuration of custom Fenergo Framework based on NET 45/47 technology B Translate client business requirements into working features by configuring and customizing the Fenergo Framework C Create and maintain technical documentation and associated artefacts D Estimate and track tasks and other work items against project deadlines E Managing build and deployment activities on Dev environment F Integrating Fenergo with third party systems using FDIM
- Professional Attributes : A Proven experience in meeting deadlines, working independently as well as with distributed teams B Experience with client lifecycle management domain will be added advantage C Good Communication and Analytical skill
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Candidates with Fenergo development experience Core Config or Integration will be preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Test Engineering Specialist
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Software Business Implementation Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.