- Project Role : Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Pune
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Golden Gate Middleware
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Configure and build Golden Gate Extracts/replicate for multiple databases - Configure error handling for restart, logging, production support and status reporting in Golden Gate - Identify and produce documentation of best practices Should have experience in RAC Golden Gate Familiarity with the main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design Experience on Oracle Golden Gate configuration Experience on Loading Data from Golden Gate to Azure Synapse
- Technical Experience : 1:Provide Oracle Database Administration support and troubleshooting, including install Oracle software, patches and upgrades; manage and monitor tablespaces; experience in configuring Golden gate and troubleshoot issues for on-prem and cloud 2:Perform all related database major configuration functions changes, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management for on-prem and cloud Candidate should have 6 years of experience
- Professional Attributes : 1: Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills 2:Good communication, teamwork and negotiation skills 3:The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure 4:Good organizational skills 5:Flexibility and adaptability
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.