- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Azure DevOps, Strong in creating CI/CD pipeline B: Deep understanding of Azure Dev Ops C: Demonstrated history of excellent troubleshooting, Analytical and problem-solving skills D: Proven track record of designing and delivering large-scale, high quality systems and software products
- Technical Experience : A: Strong in Creation of ARM templates for resource deployment B: Worked on Setting up Azure Devops Pipeline CI/CD for workloads involving Apps, Data AI, Kaizala C: Experience on Azure Dev Ops CI Pipeline creation, maintenance, CD Releases D:Worked on Azure ARM template creation customization
- Professional Attributes : A: Demonstrated history of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills B: Demonstrated history of good decision-making, conflict resolution, and follow through C: Strong written oral communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.