- Project Role : Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Power BI
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:3 to 5 years of experience in Power BI development B:Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop C:Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence D:Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports E:Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards
- Technical Experience : A:In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing OLAP and ETL Extract, transform, load framework B:Familiarity with BI technologies eg Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI C:Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS and SQL Server Integration Services SSIS
- Professional Attributes : A:Flexible with timings B:Excellent Communication Skills C:Should have the team spirit
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.