- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Power BI
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Business Analysis, SI project delivery 2 Able to convert customer requirements to technical for data migration tasks - cloud experience, ETL and BI 3 Requirements gathering, prioritization 4 Align with client on prioritize, sprint planning 5 Apply business and functional knowledge to meet project objective 6 Coach and advice testers as required, inculcate best practices
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 2-4 years of experience in BA/consulting roles 2 Minimum 1-3 year of experience using Agile methods 3 Have understanding of Life Sciences domain 4 Have worked in data on cloud/integration projects before
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have excellent communication and presentation skills 2 Should be a good team lead Educational Qualification: Education MBA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.