- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Master Data Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Creating and implementing the source code of new applications 2:Gather requirements and business process knowledge in order to transform the data in a way thats geared towards the needs of end users 3:Perform Code reviews and guide the team on development standards 4:Strong analytical and problem-solving skills 5:Strong team leading skills 6:Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Technical Experience : 1:Must have skill-Backoffice Associates - DSPmonitor 2:Must have experience in the following: 3:Pull data from the ERP database on a scheduled or an on-demand basis to constantly review data, especially data that could cause a significant business process interruption 4:Establish data quality thresholds and view data quality scores and status 5:Organize and display quality metric reports via web access or other formats for process improvement 6:Identify and send errors via workflow notification
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.