- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Master Data Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Creating and implementing the source code of new applications 2:Testing source code and debugging code 3:Writing high-quality code to complete application development on schedule 4:Strong analytical and problem-solving skills 5:Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software 6:Manage all production system and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide solution to problems and prepare reports for all problems
- Technical Experience : 1:Must have skill -IBM WebSphere Product Centre Installation, configuration, administration and performance tuning experience for WebSphere Application Server, Portal server, Tivoli Access Manager 2:Experience integrating the Oracle Directory Server and Oracle database 3:Define standards, best practices and metrics installing, configuring, monitoring, reporting, auditing WebSphere Portal Content Management expertise
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.