- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Candidate should have strong design and develop experience for the business cases in Java, J2EE - Should have experience in Banking - Should have strong communication skills including verbal and written skills - Should be able to handle the delivery in agile delivery model - Should be able to report to client daily via scrum and also to the Accenture leads regularly
- Technical Experience : Hibernate, Maven Spring boot , Spring framework, jenkins, Sonar, restful API, websphear, Agile, FX rate calcualtion, Oralce - JPA, Junit, Cucumber
- Professional Attributes : - to express easily and openly his/her ideas, - to challenge the solution proposed by the client based on his/her own experience - to propose innovations and improvements in the process - to discuss and present topics to Accenture and client management
- Educational Qualification : Basic Accenture Standards
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.