- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management,Oracle Applications Development,Product Lifecycle Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Experience with a proven track record of leadership, understanding, know-how and technical competency within similar roles Essential - Design Data Models - Write user stories functional and technical specification - Write BDD scenarios - Execute SQL queries - Raise pull requests for changes - Reviews of work products derived from requirements - Performs functional testing and coordinate and assist User Acceptance Testing to ensure developed solutions meet the business requirements
- Technical Experience : PLM for Process, C Sharp Net and Oracle
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communicator and proactive approach to daily activities 2 Problem solving attitude Participate in code reviews 3 Decision making, strong communication, and adaptability to new technology and methodologies
- Educational Qualification : M Tech, B Tech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.