- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Front End Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for interpreting functional requirements into technical designs for web applications Responsible for handling change management and performance improvement of the application by Analyzing the existing application Responsible for analyzing and improving Node JS / Express JS component and AEM layout Rendering features
- Professional Attributes : Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process Good verbal and written communication Should work with minimal supervision Should have good problem solving and analytical skills Should have good team player capabilities to efficiently collaborate with other team members and stak
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : Must Have: Should have experience in performing UI Technical Architect Role with Good AEM Dev Exp
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.