- Project Role : Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description : Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Pune
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Should have worked on Packaged Applications Should have independently worked with customer Should be conversant with Requirement Management Processes Should have worked on end to end implementations of product/customizations
- Technical Experience : Knowledge of CRM Functional Landscape and latest Microsoft Modules on CRM
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication skills written and oral with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts
- Educational Qualification : An engineering degree with an MBA in a related field is preferred
- Additional Information : Knowledge of CRM Functional Landscape and latest Microsoft Modules on CRM
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.