- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :MongoDB
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Data Migration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Well versed with core MongoDB concepts -Expert in differences between typical relational and NoSQL DB development and access methodologies with experience in collection creation, access method tuning, sharding implementation, index creation, and debugging query execution to increase database performance -Experience in data life cycle management and working with high availability and server tuning for high throughput, with Backup/Restore and DR,database replatforming, preferably to Azure Cloud
- Technical Experience : -10 years IT, 5 years extensive database experience with a good knowledge of database migration -Experience with architectural patterns for a large, high-scale data platform, Ability to write high performance production quality code, in MongoDB Data modelling, NoSQL Architecture -Involved in Capacity planning, Data modeling, Identifying bottlenecks in applications and devise solutions to ensure the best possible performance, quality, scalabililty, security, responsiveness
- Professional Attributes : -Should be able to drive the technology design meetings, propose technology design and architecture -Should have excellent client communication skills -Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.