- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cassandra
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Data Migration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Well versed with core Cassandra concepts -Experience of working on Cassandra database and should have deep understanding of the Cassandra architecture concepts, such as Cluster Structure, Partitioner, Read/Write Path, Replication, Tunable Consistency, Read Repairs, M-Experience in data life cycle management in Cassandra -Working with high availability and server tuning including parameters, resources, contention, Backup/Restore and Disaster Recovery, database re-plartfroming preferably to Azur
- Technical Experience : -10 years IT, 5 years of extensive database experience with a good knowledge of database migration -Experience in optimization techniques such as projections and partitioning desired, Cassandra Data modelling, NoSQL Architecture -Involved in Capacity planning, Data modeling, Hardware designing and initial configuration of Apache and DataStax Cassandra clusters in 2-multi data center configuration -Proven ability in multiple disciplines of data warehousing such as data access, ETL, data managemen
- Professional Attributes : -Should be able to drive the technology design meetings, propose technology design and architecture -Should have excellent client communication skills -Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate/PG
- Additional Information : Knowledge of any other NoSQL or RDBMS database is a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.