- Project Role : Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description : Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics AX - Financial Core Functionality
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : •Participate in RFP responses and presales activities•Participate in customer orals, business requirement gathering, gap fit analysis and provide solutions designs and estimates.•Implement best practices while implementations upgrade support projects•Functional design reviews•Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations•Provide feedbacks to management to changes in project scope, potential crisis and need to build contingency plans
- Technical Experience : •Lead and implemented at least one end to end Trade and Logistics, SCM or Advanced manufacturing project •Conversant with Advanced WMS TMS, MRP, Discrete, Lean or Process Manufacturing. Or be able to handle the entire Retail Operations •Should be able to manage the entire configuration setups in D365 for all the T and L, Manufacturing, Retail.•Relevant Dynamics 365 Certifications•Contribute to project post mortems and create recommendations report
- Professional Attributes : •Atleast 9 years of overall and 7 years of relevant experience•Coach,mentor,motivate and lead the team by giving the required technical and functional knowledge•Demonstrate Customer Focus,active listening and consultative approach•Should have good communication and leadership skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.