- Project Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description : Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills : Duck Creek Policy
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Global Delivery Management: a Proven experience in global delivery of ADM services ERP/Custom software environment b Solid Industry Domain Knowledge in at least one vertical c Should have managed teams from client site to offshore in delivering large programs d Strong Analytical/Problem solving skills e Good understanding of Project Financials and key levers that influence profitability f Manage delivery in multivendor environment g Knowledge of software quality process / CM
- Technical Experience : a Overall 15 years of experience in IT services Project/Program Management Experience in handling large Engagements 100 FTEs b At least 2 years of direct client facing/onshore experience in lead roles c Technology stacks: Custom Non ERP with deep expertise in System Integration SI Industry Insurance d Testing /Application out sourcing delivery /general Program managers will not do e Domestic/Indian account delivery will not do, need global account delivery experts we need
- Professional Attributes: a Expertise in functional/ technical architecture b Hands-on experience in transforming the large programs c Experience in connecting with the business users road map creation d Good to have large implementation experience in FS packagesLike Murex, Calypso
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.