- Project Role : Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description : Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level : 7
- Work Experience : 12-15 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Customer Experience Design
- Good To Have Skills :Customer Service Management,Salesforce Sales Cloud,SAP CRM Sales
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Should possess great deal of enthusiasm, ability to expand their horizons across the gamut of CSS processes and technologies, learn new skills, demonstrate Thought Leadership in the space of CRM, Marketing, Sales Service, and aspire to become Functional Architects in the CX space
- Technical Experience : a: Have ability to drive C-Suite client conversations b:Are deep Subject Matter Expert in many of the skills required for transforming the CSS space, such as Oracle CX, Salesforce Sales/SAP CX, etc c:Has 15 years of overall experience, having lived through multiple implementation projects in consulting / functional capacity d:Have successfully designed and implemented innovative solutions leveraging power of combinatorial technologies AI/ML, Data Automation, Blockchain, IoT, etc in CSS
- Professional Attributes : P3 proficient Subject Matter Experts in their respective
- Educational Qualification : Engineer and MBA in Tier 1 institute in India / Global
- Additional Information : Possess the relevant CX and product/platform certifications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.