- Project Role : Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description : Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level : 7
- Work Experience : 12-15 years
- Work Location : Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Understand the functional design based on business requirements and participate in functional design reviews,gap fit analysis,provide solution approach• Experience in driving presales activities including RFP preparation, estimation and presentations.• Extensive experience in designing developing code in Multiple AX version,development areas such as AIF, SSRS Reports, EP,Workflows.• Experience in leading one or more projects and teams, responsible for delivery.
- Technical Experience : • Experience in Managing client communication,delegating tasks,responsibilities to appropriate personnel.• Experience in conducting project post mortems,create recommendations report .• Experience in managing projects in Dynamics 365 ERP, CRM,Power BI will be an added advantage.• Experience in managing project development from beginning to end.• Proven Experience in providing Thought leadership,defining Project scope, goals.
- Professional Attributes : •Atleast 12 years of overall and 10 years of relevant experience• Lead the team by giving the required technical and functional knowledge• Demonstrate Customer Focus, active listening and consultative approach• Coach,mentor,motivate and supervise team members
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.