- Project Role : Cloud Solution Architect
- Project Role Description : Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution. Has expertise in one or more Public Cloud provider technologies and is capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Management Level : 7
- Work Experience : 12-15 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Over 12 years of security work experience working in enterprise on Information Security and Identity Active Directory, Federated AD, and AD integration administration in a large or complex environment 2 3 years of security work experience in architecting and deploying security solutions for Azure or any other cloud with relevant security certification in CISSP 3 Hands-on experience working on Identity management solutions including Microsoft Active Directory, and Active Directory Federation
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong understanding of different Azure IaaS services and platform and their associated limitations 2 Technical Consultancy customer-facing experience 3 Hands-on experience in recommending security best practices for designing cloud foundation and doing Cloud security architecture reviews
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills and ability to articulate technical issues/requirements accurately and succinctly in a manner that business users can understand 2 Good presentation skills 3 Ability to multi-task and participate in large, complex, and concurrent projects
- Educational Qualification : Educational Qualification: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience
- Additional Information : MUST to have : CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP or/and CCSP MUST to have: AZ-500 Good to have : AZ -300 and AZ 301
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.