- Project Role : Test Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Selenium
- Good To Have Skills :Automated Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: The person will be responsible for end to end implementation ie gathering requirements, analyzing, designing, coding b: The person will be in client facing role talking to client SME on regular basis to get requirements and clarifications c: The person will be responsible for reviewing and overseeing team-mates work d: The person should be able to work with different teams to coordinate on requirements and data requirements
- Technical Experience : a: Automation tester with 7 years of hands on experience in Selenium b: Experience in postman c: Resource should be having good experience in Java script and app dynamics
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good communication and interpersonal skills 2 Help Juniors in a team to unblock their tasks 3 Good team management, analytical and presentation skills 4 Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Automation Test Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Salesforce Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.