- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Architecture,Docker,Kubernetes
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure 2 Install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators 3 Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes 4 Build end-to-end continuous integration and delivery pipelines 5 Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience building and managing CI/CD workflows and complex system integrations 2 Knowledge in Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, MS Azure, Google Cloud Platform etc 3 Experience in writing automation using Shell, Perl, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, R language etc 4 Experience in DevOps tools like Jenkins, Git, Github , Gitlab, Maven, Nexus, Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, SonarQube, Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform , Monitorin
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good communication and interpersonal skills 2 Help Juniors in a team to unblock their tasks 3 Good team management, analytical and presentation skills 4 Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.