Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce CPQ
- Good To Have Skills :Application Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Create review Technical and Functional design documents 2 Work with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product 3 Develop CPQ based solutions using Salesforce technology for common customer use cases 4 Supervise complex Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ implementations to achieve objectives including client needs and implementation profitability
- Technical Experience : 1Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of CPQ products and how customers use the platform to manage their business 2 Conducts solutions presentations and obtains customer acceptance to CPQ solution design 3 Conducted Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with vendor roadmaps and meets customers business requirements 4 Proficient with salesforce CPQ Products, Pricing Rules, Product Options
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have Good Communication skill 2 Capable of Client facing
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.