- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS BigData
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Building/operating highly available, distributed systems ofdataextraction, ingestion, and processing of largedatasets Working with AWS Bigdata stack EMR, Redshift, S3, Data Pipeline, Elastic Search, Glue, DynamoDB, Athena, Kinesis, QuickSight, Redshift, etc 2 Working on Hadoop, writing MapReduce and/or Spark jobs Building microservices, Rest APIs, Programming - any language - Java, Python, Scala
- Technical Experience : 1 Real time streaming technologies and time series with tools such as Spark, Flink, Samza etc 2 Caching and queueing technologies - Kafka/Kinesis, Rabbitmq/SQS, Redis/Memcache etc 3 NoSQL understanding and use case application - Cassandra, HBase, DynamoDB Extensive experience in creating re-usable assets forDataIntegration, transformation, auditing and validation frameworks 4 Proven success in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements,
- Professional Attributes : 1 Stakeholder management 2 Good Communication skills 3 Interpersonal skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.