- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Siemens eMeter
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: EnergyIP MDMS Utilties niche skill support team member b: Monitor EnergyIP Java Application operations and support defect fixing c: Investigate analyze defects and apply fix d: Debugging issues pertaining to Energy IP applications and components e: Experience in Fixing defects for Energy IP desirable not mandatory f: Document test results and defects
- Technical Experience : a: Trained for Java and sound understanding of Java application b: Experience with Configuration MDMS and Build release, and its planning c: Good understanding of AMI and Utility Industry e: Sound communication skills and Energy to learn new skill EnergyIP MDMS niche skill f: Having experience in creating Configuration documents for Package Development / Implementation in respect with Energy IP 8x g: Having Experience in Identifying, Creating and Executing Unit Test as per the required deliverab
- Professional Attributes : a: Should possess good analytical and problem solving skills b: Ability to work under pressure and in shifts c: Should have good communication and presentation skills d: Should be an excellent team player and possess people developer qualities
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Test Engineering Specialist
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Software Business Implementation Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.