- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Workday Core Integrations
- Good To Have Skills :Time & Attendance Administration,Workday Core Compensation,Workday Core HCM
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a - Translate business requirements/user stories into solution b - Design End to End solution to fulfill requirements c - Ensuring timely and quality deliverables as per Shell standards by pro-actively managing work and mitigating security risks d - Proactively engage with team members in the virtual DevOps teams, HR Services teams and Legacy systems teams e - Contribute to the Agile environment by thinking out of the box and continuously wanting to structurally improve the ways of working,
- Technical Experience : a - Strong understanding of Core HCM Workday Learning/Recruiting/Time Attendance/Compensation/Talent Processes End to End Process Understanding, Configurations knowledge and implementation/support approach with expectation of hands-on work b - Good understanding of integration across applications both HR applications and non-HR applications Understanding of Reporting, integration and data conversion areas will be an added advantage c- 5 -7 years of Exp, in IT or which 2 years in HR IT
- Professional Attributes : a - Strong People Stakeholder management skills b - Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Educational Qualification : a - As per Accenture standards
- Additional Information : a - Workday Certification needed
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.