- Project Role : Application Designer
- Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Advanced Embedded System Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :Automotive,C++ Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Implement and integrate features as per requirements B:Develop automation for managing database infrastructure c:Be responsible for the whole lifecycle of an application or service, from conception, specification, documentation, development, bug fixing
- Technical Experience : A:Good experience in Embedded Software Development using C/Cplus plus /CPP, RTOS and Automotive domain C:Experience in Automotive protocols CAN, J1939, UDS or othersD:Extensive experience in AUTOSARE:Experience in developing software forTelematic controllers,Electronic control units F:Experience in using Vector tools CANalyzer, CANOE,CANape,configuration management tool Git, SVN,Clearcase and Requirement managmeent tool DOORS,SiemensG:Familiarity in ASPICE,Functional safety,Matlab/Simulink
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.