- Project Role : Deployment Specialist
- Project Role Description : Assist the Deployment Lead in all deployment-related tasks including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Pune
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Data Migration,Deployment management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations -Strong understanding different Azure services and platform and their associated limitations -Strong understanding of multi-region environments and global connectivity requirements -Exp with migration readiness and planning tools -Exp with scripting languages PowerShell/CLI for deployment and management Good to have: Infra design and implement using different Azure Services in Storage and Networking
- Technical Experience : Must have over 5 years of experience on deploying Azure Resources using Terraform -Overall 10 years of experience -Should have 4 Years of hands-on experience on Azure platform -Should have 3 Years of hands-on experience of large-scale implementations on Microsoft Azure -Knowledge of enterprise infrastructure solutions, including enterprise directories, on-premises hosting platforms vSphere/Hyper-V, and datacenter storage and networking -Exp in Azure Cloud Shell
- Professional Attributes : -Good communication skills and ability to articulate technical issues accurately and succinctly in a manner that business users can understand -Experience will include both remote and on-site customer projects -Experience with organizational change management techniques or business consulting
- Educational Qualification : Graduate/ PG
- Additional Information : Must have cleared AZ -900 Ms Azure Fundamental Certification and AZ -103 desired
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.