- Project Role : Test Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Accenture Delivery Methods (ADM),Selenium
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead testing team to achieve common objective assigned and ensure all deliverables are prepared and delivered with in timelines 2 Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service 3 Identify and work towards Automation testing using Selenium Good knowledge on Performance Testing scenarios and get them implemented with the help of TEAM 4 Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
- Technical Experience : 1 Analytical skills 2 Decision making ability 3 Attention to details 4 Ability to work in a team as well as an individual 5 Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Professional Attributes : a: Commitment b: Responsible c: Smart working d time management skills
- Educational Qualification : BCA, BSC or BE MCA or MSc comp science
- Additional Information : Internal Fulfillment_L_Yet to be identified
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.