- Project Role : Test Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Participate in business process due diligence, solution design, application design and configuration, and documentation of system requirements to help deliver successful implementations b: Translate business needs into solution requirements, initial design concepts, rational business and functional requirements and specifications for solutions c: Advise on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM, 3rd parties and customizations
- Technical Experience : a Must have skills MS Dynamics 365 Sales, Service, Marketing, PowerApps, Basic Customizations and Configurations of Microsoft D365, Agile b Good to have skills Visio, Net, Microsoft Azure Integration Experience, Power BI Job Requirements c Strong project implementation and working experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Professional Attributes : a Excellent communication skills b Flexible with timings
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.