- Project Role : Test Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Interact with prospects / clients to understand business requirements and document the same B: Demonstrate MSCRM solution capabilities to the client C: Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report D: Create Solution design to address client business, interface and performance requirements E: Advise on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM, 3rd parties and customizations
- Technical Experience : A: 4 to 6 years Dynamics CRM consultancy experience B: Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules C: Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365 D: Working with all phases of the SDLC process E: Dynamics CRM certification is desired
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent communication and customer-facing skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.