- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : •Participate in customer orals document business requirements •Analyze business requirement and do gap-fit analysis for more than one functional area. •Analyze requirements and provide solutions from Microsoft technology stack and ISV addons •Demonstrate good understanding of the parameters and master data setup and should be able to configure them independently. •Provide support in resolving L support tickets. •Support presales activities validate estimates, assumptions and solution plan
- Technical Experience : •End to end view of capabilities of different D365 Applications and design business processes •Able to execute and handle all the complexity EE process like Record to Report process,Finance master data setups and configs •Support in Regression Testing using RSAT Tool and SITs •Prepare FRD and FDD for medium complex customizations •Exposure to Power BI,Design and develop solutions using Power Platform •Ability to work with other D365 Applications D365CE, D365 Project Operations
- Professional Attributes : •Atleast 6 years of overall and 5 years of relevant experience •Coach,mentor and lead team by giving required technical and functional knowledge •Demonstrate Customer Focus,active listening and consultative approach •Able to provide out of the box innovative solution to industry challenges
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture standards
- Additional Information : •MB700 certification •Exposure to LCS BPM, Azure DevOps will be added benefit
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.