- Project Role : Database Administrator
- Project Role Description : Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus Operations Orchestration
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps,Python Programming Language,Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Responsible for infrastructure automation development and enhancement using any orchestrator tool; b:Ability to liaise with 3rd party vendors and manage highly profile escalation calls; c:Good understanding about the server monitoring concept; d:Candidate should be able to lead and guide the team in respect of automation development; e:Knowledge cloud services AWS/AZURE will be an added advantage; f:Should be able to handle high priority task; g:Should follow software development life cycle
- Technical Experience : a:Must have tool development task; b:Good to have knowledge in automation tool MFOO,RunDeck, c:Must have DevOps tools Ansible,Jenkins etc ; d:Good to have exposure in CICD pipeline ; e:Must have Knowledge with REST and SOAP methods ; f:Should have Worked in any DB; g:Must have knowledge in Python 36; h:Must have working knowledge of any one of the fallowing Data base MSSQL,MySql,MongoDb MariaDB,Oracle
- Professional Attributes : a:Excellent customer facing skills ; b:Experience working with a global team ; c:Strong analytical and problem-solving skills ; d:Good verbal and written communication
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.